Fill this emptiness inside with the joy. All we need to life is a laugh and love."
But I’ve got high hopes, it takes me back to when we started High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again High hopes, oh, when it all comes to an end But the world keeps spinning around.
(such a good song! mi gusta!)
- tangan kosong
He doesn’t like you.
He likes the way you sound,
likes the way your mind follows him
right into the gutter without a complaint.
He likes the way you look,
likes the thought of you pressed up against him,
likes the idea of you he’s conjured up in his head
where the breasts are a…
Been there done that.
"You never tell the truth in your poems."
You spit words at me now like an accusation,
and I only talk to you in excuses.
I never tell the truth in my poems.
I wanted them to be better than us.
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win."
- When You’re Sad by thewastedgeneration (don’t delete)
- (via cookthechef)
All these words and all these sighs,
the complexities of you and I
spread out like teeth marks on my thighs
but never stacked up to much.
Bagaimana pun bentuknya, kekecewaan itu mempunyai rasa yang sama. Pahit dan berbalur getir yang membuat dada membutuhkan ruang hanya sekedar untuk menghela napas."
- I’ll do everything I gotta do to get you off my mind
- Carl Jung. (via aviolafyre)
- Chelsea Fagan, How We Let People Go (via skoochonova)